Our communities are the heart of our business, so as concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, First Advantage Branch of First National Bank would like to assure you that the health and wellness of our customers and employees are our main priority. For this reason, the bank has procedures in place to monitor and manage the potential impacts of the virus. We’re committed to taking additional steps to avoid any disruption of service.
• We are promoting hygiene measures recommended by health experts to ensure the well-being of our customers and employees.
• Employees are educated regarding best practices for remaining healthy as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
• Employees are advised to stay home if they are not feeling well or need to care for ill family members.
We have a team of senior leaders who will continue to meet and discuss the situation and stand ready to take additional steps, if necessary. First Advantage encourages customers to consider these options to protect yourself and others from unnecessary exposure during times of widespread illness:
Take advantage of Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Internet
Mobile Banking offer 24/7 remote access to your funds from a computer, tablet or smartphone. Our Mobile Banking app is available through the App Store and Google Play by searching First Advantage. Internet Banking enrollment is available on our website. If you have any questions about Internet or Mobile Banking, please call your local branch and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Internet and Mobile Banking allow you to:
• View account balances and history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Mobile deposit
• Pay bills
• Pay First Advantage Bank loans
• Send money through Popmoney, person to person payments
• ATMs are available for balance inquiries, transfers and cash withdrawals. For a list of ATM locations please click here.
Finally, we encourage our customers who may be encountering hardship due to the impacts of this global outbreak to contact us directly to discuss your individual situation and needs. Thank you for your continued partnership with First Advantage; should you have questions or concerns, please contact your local branch.
*Message and data rates may apply for Mobile Banking